Friday, March 5, 2010

It's been awhile.

I disappeared again! What do ya know? haha.

Things have been quite hectic lately. I'm actively trying to balance school, work and a social life. Such is life though right? I have to admit, ever since I moved in with my boyfriend almost 2 years ago, my social life was DOA. Now I'm trying to nurture it back to life and slowly but surely I'm getting there. I've been reconciling old friendships and trying to maintain new ones. I don't like being a hermit!

School's going pretty well. I love my Marketing class, and I might as well since it is my major. I met with a 4 year college yesterday to make sure my credits will transfer over after I earn my Associate's. So far, so good. I'm still struggling in Algebra. I always have but I want so badly to master it and move on.

Work's the same. We have a new General Manager, here we go again. He actually seems like a fairly decent guy. New to the company and willing to work with everyone's schedules which is good. I do have an interview next week but I'm not getting my hopes up. Tips have been fair, weekends are still the cash cow. Cash cow, look at me using my Marketing vocab. My professor would be proud.

Anyway, I must run. I am headed to the greatest mall ever with my friend and tons of great coupons to use. I am addicted to coupons. haha. See ya soon!