Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh look, an update!

The greatest stress on my shoulders right now is the fact that I cannot get ahold of ticket(s) to see John Mayer! He's coming to town in a couple of weeks and I've been looking on Craigslist and eBay daily. Everytime I get close, the person sells them. But come Monday, I will have my refund and I will buy those damn tickets! Someone in my town has a set of two so I'm hoping I can just get the tickets from them and be done with it. I must go! He's one of my favorites and I've never seen him live!

In other notes, I had a great week. I've been busy with school and work. Such is life nowadays. I really like my Marketing class if I haven't said so already. Good thing since it's my major, huh?

Every Friday, my boyfriend and I have the day off together. It's the one day we both share and I'm always trying to get him to do something with me. I started off by trying to bribe him to go to the Coach Outlet with me because I have a 20% off coupon that expires on Sunday. No such luck. But he did offer to go shopping elsewhere so I took him up on the offer. Overall it was a great day! We went to Savers, one of my fave spots, and Barnes & Noble. I was still able to get my hands on a Peppermint Mocha which made my day because today was so incredibly cold. The wind was strong and it was just plain freezing out.

Alright well I'm off to watch the newest Teen Mom. Shush, it's one of my guilty pleasures!