Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm baaack.

I did it again. You know, that disappearing magic trick that I'm so infamous for?

Things have been hectic with work and school and life. I started school last thursday. What an adventure that was. This is my second semester at college. Last semester I took night classes and now I am doing days. I go twice a week and take 3 classes on each of those days which consumes my since the school is about 45min away. I don't mind it one bit. I'd rather be at school than at work anyway. Packed parking lot, busy hallways, the rush & the buzz.

Work has been the same. Had a good weekend for money. Today however was wicked slow. I'm assuming the downpour kept people inside today, can't blame 'em. I filed my taxes this weekend! Will probably be getting my refund in about a weekend and a half. Oh man I cannot wait. Coach Outlet here I come!!! Can you believe I've never been before? I'm looking forward to it so much.

Well that is all for now. I'm going to lay in bed and watch the Pregnancy Pact on Lifetime. I've been trying to watch it for 3 days now and always end up passing out either before or early into the movie! Heard it was good though so I will try again!

Talk to ya's soon. <3