Monday, January 4, 2010

Am I Living it Right?

So it's been awhile. I have the tendency of doing just that.. leaving you hanging. Not that anyone reads this silly little blog anyway.

Today I started a workout routine and a half-ass diet. Really what I'm trying to do is eat healthier. I feel any kind of effort has got to be better that what I've been doing which is a whole not of nothing. I need to lose so much weight. I don't know how I got this big. I hate it.

I just got my first semester grades in. I passed! I only took two classes to get started. I got an A in English and a C in Math. I'm very excited to have passed the math because I did struggle with it. I'm actually looking forward to next semester which starts in two weeks.

I'm glad that it's 2010. It's a whole new year and decade. I've been quite nostalgic lately though. I had the weirdest dream last night about two people in my life that I miss the most. I dreamed about my brother who passed away in 2007 and my friend Maryrose who I haven't talked to in over a year and a half. I don't know where she is or even if she is okay. I know what I need to do. All I have to do is work up enough courage to stop by her mom's house and ask her to give Mary my number. You see, Mary's always on the go. She never stays in one place or has one phone number for longer than a month or two. But maybe she's changed? I don't know. I just know that I've changed my number and moved so she wouldn't be able to find me either. I don't know why they were both in the same dream though. Very strange. But damn do I miss her so much. And needless to say, I'll forever miss my brother Mike. Rest in Peace buddy. <3