Friday, October 30, 2009

My psychic encounter on All Hallow's Eve.

So when my sister asked me a month ago to go to a psychic reading party she was having on all hallow's eve, I agreed to go without actually thinking about what I was getting myself into. And today, October 31st, it hit me. It was happening tonight! I was nervous as hell and didn't really want to do it. I got there early and let a couple of others go ahead of me. I was shaking with nervousness. I've always been a skeptic when it comes to psychics. I've never went before and really hadn't given it much thought.

So it's my turn and I lead myself up the hall to my sister's room. I sit across the table and introduce myself. She was typically what I expected, appearance wise. She was mid 40's, wearing a purple shirt with a wolves setting on it. She had necklaces with pentagons on them. Some stones set apon a drawstring bag on the table. A pile of tarot cards dead center. No crystal ball. Damn.

She had me shuffle the cards while thinking of questions to ask. My mind was racing in a million different directions. I couldn't think of any certain question, just topics. I did as she told me and set the cards out in three piles. From there she set them up around the table. As I looked them over, I noticed the Death card right in front of me. Creepy.

The first topic I thought of was my boyfriend. Without me saying a word, she asked about my relationship. I told her we are going on 3 years next month. She asked me about the temper tantrum he threw this afternoon. I like her already. She went on to tell me that he's immature and has a lot of growing up to do. She said I'm very mature for my age and she doesn't know why I tolerate it. I laughed. She said overall we would work out as I am a very patient person. She said he's a good person but it's gonna be awhile before he grows up. That's what I expected.

Moving on, she asked about his brother, seeing as how they're close. I told her about his wedding next June and she said that his fiancee would end up pregnant before the wedding. I won't be saying a word of that too them but am curious to see if it's true!! She then asked me about my friend who's been in and out of my life for years. I knew she was talking about Amanda. She told me to watch out for her. She said she's not to be trusted and that she's influenced very much by who she's with. I couldn't believe how accurate she was about this because Amanda's been trying to hang out once again and I've been weary of trusting her.

She asked me about my work. She said she sees that it's very hectic and stressful. I told her I'm a waitress and that it's getting old. She told me she knew I was in college and to hang in there because I will accomplish great things and get the career I want. She told me to look into Sociology. (I'll be googling that later.) She also said I'll be coming into some money in March or April and will buy something big. I'm hoping that means I'll use my tax return to get a new car. lol. She said the death card meant big changes for me in the year 2010. She said it with such excitement which really made me feel good.

So then was the topic of my brother. She asked me how he was killed. I told her we lost him 2 years ago in car accident at the age of 18 and that he was the passenger. She said he has crossed over peacefully and wants us to know that he is okay. She said he's with a lot of people we know. He told her that he's with me everyday and that he also keeps a watchful eye on my mom. He always worried about her and so do I. She said he worries about our brother Dan who turns 18 on Sunday. She said Dan is going to be just fine and not to worry about him. She said Michael wanted me to tell my parents that he is okay. She also picked up on my dad's alcoholism. She knew how he is to my family and she said he's never going to change. She said my mom is going to be okay but gets so stressed out by him.

Overall, she gave an amazing reading. I was thoroughly impressed especially since I was a skeptic going in. I was shaking in the beginning but once I heard everything, I felt so much better. I barely offered any information. She brought everything up!! I almost wanted to pay for another session so we could keep going, that's how amazed I was.