Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patty's Day!!

I'm at work right now and haven't had a customer yet. I'm so bored! I really hope to make a few bucks today so I have money to go out with this weekend to celebrate my birthday! I turn 25 on Sunday and am in no hurry. haha.
I called the lady back about the job interview and we set one up for this afternoon at 3. I am really looking forward to this. The job is working with people with disabilities, something I have always wanted to do. Not to mention it's a great job with benefits! It is also a state job so that means I'd get holidays off!! I am having way too much fun entertaining this idea. Hopefully I will have good news soon!

I must run. Hope I get a table soon so I don't get sent home early! Cheers to the next 4 days off!! (minus school tomorrow including my Marketing midterm which will be a piece of cake!)

Happy St Pattys Day! I might try cornbeef and cabbage for the first time to go with my green beer!