Saturday, March 6, 2010

My new obsession? Lush!

So I went shopping for like 8 hours yesterday! It was so fun and just an all around amazing day with one of my best friends but let me get to what I consider the best part of the whole day. We were leaving the food court after lunch and I spotted the store Lush across the way. I've always been curious as to what Lush was and so my friend and I decided to stop in and check it out.

What a wonderful idea it was.
As we entered the place, the smell alone was a little overbearing but I was willing to give it a chance. My curiosity really overtook me on this one. The giant bars of soap with different labels. The funky descriptions and writing everywhere. As my friend was asking me what this place was, I didn't even have an answer. One of the girls working there invited us to join in on a hand therapy session. Of course we said yes! It involved different creams and this amazing bar named Buffy which was an exfoliater and that alone was worth it. Our hands were so baby smooth after this demo that I just had to know more. We tried so many different samples and demos and such and continued to browse for about an hour.

We both, oddly enough, spent about $45 in this fabulous store. I'm addicted. I want to go back already. The products they carry, such as bath fizz, hand soap, moisturizers, facial masks, massaging bars, shampoo, etc.. are quite pricey. I consider myself pretty thrifty, it that's the right word, when it comes to shopping. I rarely splurge on such things but I figured I would give Lush a chance.

So I leave you now to go exfoliate, moisturize, and cleanse with all of my new sweet smelling goodies. More on those later. xoxo

PS- If you have no idea what the hell Lush is, check out their site @ http://www.lushusa.com