Thursday, May 13, 2010

School's out for the summer!

And alas, summer is finally here! (almost..) Well I took my last final exam today and have a paper due on Tuesday. Then I'm done until the Fall. I'm still considering a Summer class but most likely will opt out for that because of pure laziness. lol.
I tried selling my textbooks back today at the school store, very unsuccessfully I might add. So I'm going to try Amazon.com because that's what people have been telling me to do. I just like the instant gratification of cash on the spot! Oh well. Because of my little mishap on Tuesday with my laptop, I'm picking my new Netbook tomorrow. Call me crazy. My laptop hasn't acted up today but it doesn't mean it won't. Plus I got a really good deal on the Netbook so I'm gonna try it out. The fact that it can fit right in my purse really intrigues me.
I'm going to go enjoy a cold beer and enjoy the sun while we have it. The weather has been hectic with rain on and off so who knows what tomorrow will bring. See ya later!