Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love days off.

So today I had my first day off in a long time. Sort of. I had to go to mandatory training for work. When you get hired by this agency, you have to through a series of training courses. There's a lot. The good part is you get paid to go. The bad? It's usually on your day off. So I had to go to "Core Curriculum" today. I learned a lot in four hours. The importance of hand washing. Always wear gloves when deal with sick consumers. All sorts of really boring, common sense stuff. At least the guy teaching it was a lot of fun, he made it less painful.

That was the excitement of my day. I went shopping (wouldn't be a day off for me if I didn't!) and now I'm going to relax and watch a movie. Going first thing in the AM for a much needed mani/pedi to get ready for this weekends shenanigans. I have a Bachelorette party to go to! We're going to the City, getting a hotel room, and romping around the city. The whole 9. It's gonna be amazing. I'll tell you all about it. :)