Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Relaxing...

So it's been a couple of days. Not a whole lot is going on. Just the typical stuff, such as work. Finished my paper yesterday and dropped it off to my teacher. This whole working second shift thing is screwing up my sleeping patterns! I'm not necessarily complaining because apposed to getting up @ 5:30am everyday, it's a beautiful thing. But now I sleep until God only knows when. Like today. Getting up at 11am isn't really acceptable so I have to stop this now before it gets too comfortable.

I've been in a Spring cleaning mood so I think it's time to start a pot of coffee and get it done before I leave for work. I leave you now with a pic of this amazing candle that I am addicted to at the moment.

Yankee Candle is simply the best! I got Shortbread Cookie for my birthday from my boyfriend's mom who works at a YC retail store. I always know what my presents gonna be from her, I love it! hehehe