Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love summer!!

I've totally been neglectful and I apologize if anyone bothers to follow me.

Things have been going pretty well. Just trying to keep cool, literally. This has been the hottest summer we've seen in a long time and I'm not complaining. I'm fortunate enough to have a pool at home and at work! It's awesome and I take full advantage of it. Work's going well. I've been doing alot of trainings such as CPR, CPI, etc. It's awesome to be able to put them on my resume.

I'm loving my new car! It's amazing. I put full coverage on it because I was so nervous driving it, especially in the summertime. I live in a very large tourist attraction area and I don't trust their driving.

Anyway, I'm just keeping things brief tonight. I'm off to pass out. Talk to you soon!